Missing Sheltie

  • Kenneth Krech
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2014
      Hi – My 5 year old female, 30 lb sable Sheltie “Rosie” escaped
      from my fenced back yard in the afternoon Monday 13 Jan. The house is near the
      intersection of Green and Devries Road (north east of Oak Harbor).

      She was last seen in the yard at 12:45 and was missing when
      I returned at 4:30.

      Rosie was adopted two weeks ago.  She is normally calm
      and friendly but very skittish with unusual noises.  I believe the jet
      noise spooked her when the Whidbey landing pattern started at 3:30 for runway
      25.  While the house is a couple of miles from the landing pattern, the
      wind conditions carry the noise and this is probably the first time Rosie has
      been exposed to continuous jet noise.

      After searching for a few hours more this morning now that
      it is light again, I will contact WAIF also.

      Ken Krech
      1335 Devries Road  (outside of Oak Harbor city limits)
      Cell/text 240-256-0748
      Work desk 360-257-3955
      n414g@...(preferred email)

    • Robin Booth