Pom mix still missing around Quade Road, Clinton

  • whidbeyr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2014
       “Pig,” the lost Pomeranian/Schipperke.now has a photo in the Lost Dogs album on whidbeylostdogs .

      This is my friend’s dog, which we are pet-sitting.  She is very familiar with our home and yard (her second home, if you will).  Determined to find her owner she bolted out the door under the legs of our lab.  We were immediately calling her back, to no avail.  We have her brother in our care and have been walking with him trying to use him to lure her in.  Since she is more than a mile or so from our property, we are relying on people sighting this dog and phoning us right away.

      We have had multiple sightings and phone calls and this is proving to be an important strategy.  She has been seen multiple times on Quade Road, off of Maxwelton near Ewing Rd., but she has been elusive

      Pig is approx. 6 years old with black/brindle soft coat.
      Wearing a bright pink harness with tags.
      She was last seen on Quade Rd. on 12-25-13 @ 2 p.m.
      She ran away from our home off of French Rd. @ 11 a.m. on Christmas eve.
      She is timid and is running off when called by others.

      Contact us, Susie & Keith Fallows, at:
      (360) 579-2596