Four Dogs Found Loose on Brooks Hill Near Coles in Langley Today

  • 009d1d5baaba9fa6fba5aa60b7ce037c
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2013
      My husband found four dogs on Brooks Hill / Bayview Road near Coles Road today at 4:30.  He was able to get three of them into his SUV (2 Golden Retrievers, and one black and white herding dog, possibly a Portugese water dog) but the fourth dog, a small shaggy pup got away.  The three dogs are being kept at Animal Hospital By the Sea in Langley until tomorrow.  If you know the owner of these dogs (we are certain they are a pack / with one family as they were 'traveling' together) please contact Dr. Jean Dieden at the hospital (360) 331-8090.  Their photos are posted on the hospital Facebook page.