Lost dog French Road/Maxwelton Road area

  • whidbeyr
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2013
      A guest dog, (named “Pig”) disappear from our property. If anyone comes across a pomeranian mix breed mostly brown with speckles, please call us 579-2596. Keith and Susie Fallows

      Follow up from people who spotted this lost dog --

      December 24th Loose/Lost Dog

      Little Pomeranian type dog running loose on Quade road

      Has tags and looks old, dark gray/black in color

      We called to it around 3:30 but it ran away

      Neighbors report it is still on the road about 7pm

      For more info call 360 929-1955 up 11pm tonight (Dec 24)