Re: [whidbeylostdogs] yellow lab with red collar from Doublebluff

  • Gee Man
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2004
      What is one more dog? I daresay that there are hundreds of dogs lost this
      am, after the fireworks that went on till one am and more. Poor things. My
      dogs wouldn't go out to the bathroom after 2pm yesterday. Hope the owner
      knows about this site.

      It IS you, MJ, isn't it. What is this new email address and did you get rid
      of the old one? Let me know and give me the password next time you
      communicate, so I know it is you and not just another woman trying to reach
      out to a beautiful, wealthy, modest and beautiful, young, older man.
      MG
      Should have read: found! red collar attached to a yellow lab.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2004
        So - what WOULD the password be?
        yep, it is me...
        I have been thinking I should get signed on to this group as I am ALWAYS
        ending up with misplaced dogs :-)
        (still have the old e-mail address)
        And you are right - what is one more :-) I DID find the owners of those
        last two -after 3 1/2 weeks. Those two would have been listed with SPDR and
        adopted fast if they had been with me for another week. Lucky owner! I will
        tell you the whole story next time I see you!
        Hope this one finds her owner soon - she is a sweetie.
        MJ

        > What is one more dog? I daresay that there are hundreds of dogs lost this
        > am, after the fireworks that went on till one am and more. Poor things.
        My
        > dogs wouldn't go out to the bathroom after 2pm yesterday. Hope the owner
        > knows about this site.
        >
        > It IS you, MJ, isn't it. What is this new email address and did you get
        rid
        > of the old one? Let me know and give me the password next time you
        > communicate, so I know it is you and not just another woman trying to
        reach
        > out to a beautiful, wealthy, modest and beautiful, young, older man.
        > MG
        > Should have read: found! red collar attached to a yellow lab.

      • Mary Jane
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 5, 2004
          Thanks to this list! This dog was claimed by owner this afternoon. She
          had come clear from Maxwelton Beach earlier in the day; probably followed
          the beach along to Double Bluff. MJ