Re: [whidbeylostdogs] Male Pug Found New Langley July 1st

  • Rescue Robin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2013
      I posted this on the rescue and lost dog networks..any chance you could
      send a picture of him..so I can post this too..thanks robin

      On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 12:19 AM, nancyloorem
      <nancyelizabethloorem@...>wrote:

      > **
      >

      > An older fawn male pug came to visit with no license on his color. He is
      > very nice, a little pudgy, well behaved and obviously well cared for. We
      > have no idea where he came from. We've visited all of our neighbors and
      > notified the Langley vet and police. If you have any leads, please let me
      > know. I am sure someone is very worried about his or her dog.

    • Rescue Robin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2013
        Wasnt there a lost Pug that Waif was conracted about. ?A waif person
        emailed me about a lost pug on whidbey when a found pug notice and photos
        posted. I asked her to connect the 2 people. Does anyone know the status?

        On Jul 4, 2013 3:15 PM, "meg hilkey" <cascadenatural@...> wrote:

        hi if you cannot keep him please let me know we do pug rescue and ccan take
        him in rather than going to the pound..

        meg 360-678-5475
        --
        meg Dream Catcher Farms Whidbey Island Wa, 98239