Lost Female Dog

  • christina.idleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2013
      My dog Chloe went missing on the morning of Friday June 7th and she has not been turned into any of the shelters, animal control has not picked her up, nor has she been turned into any of the vets offices on or off the Island. My family and I are desperate to have her home with us, my children miss her terribly. We are moving out of state on June 27th so we are asking for any and all help we can get in located our doggy. She is a very sweet dog, so if you spot her and call her, she should come right to you. She looks just like a husky but has medium length fur. Her colors are black/dark gray/white/and some red on her legs and folds of her ears and she has big blue eyes. She has floppy ears, her tail curls up of her back and she has a white tip on it. When she got out of our yard she did have her collar on, but she may not have it anymore. If she does it is pink. If you have her, or know someone that has her in their possession please please please call me or my husband and we will come and pick her up. Our numbers are 360-632-4136 (Christina) 360-632-0039 (Dean).