Lost Shiba Inu at Admirals Drive-Coupeville

  • lorasaurer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 11:08 AM
      Sunday April 28th at 3:00-4:00 my Shiba Inu bolted out the door on Admirals Dr in Coupeville. He was grazed on the right side by a passing car and may be injured. He ran east then there were two more known sightings on Koenig and Dewey. He is a "Red" neutered male. He will appear orange on top and white on his underside. He responds to the name Remmy or Rem. He is wearing a green and black Petco harness. He is very friendly but scared and possibly hurt. He is also food motivated so enticing him with a treat may get him to come to you. Rem is microchipped so if he is found and taken to someone with a scanner, like a vet, they should be able to contact me. I unfortunately live in Kirkland, WA so i don't know the area very well but will drive back immediately if found. Any assistance in finding him would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.