Lost Dog - Bailey rd & Cultus Bay rd.

  • tentamus
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16 12:47 PM
      Our dog Navi got out last night and is missing. He's a 14yr old Havanese, with cream colored short but scruffy hair. He is wearing a collar with our old address but a current phone number on it. He's shy of men, but a sweet dog. He is chipped as well. If anyone has seen him please call Bert and Betsy Harvey at 360-341-3914 or 425-802-1875.

      Thank you!