LOST Mica - Anatolian Shepherd mutt

  • lucypfunk
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15 11:09 AM
      Female, 2 years old, last seen at the corner of Maxwelton Rd and Campbell Rd at 5:30 pm yesterday (March 14). She is whitish-yellowish, medium sized with one erect ear and one floppy ear. Very lovey and kissy. No collar or microchip -- believe us, we know that's bad! I will try to load a photo to the photo area. Please CALL if found: 360-632-6589.