lo beloved family dog

  • jodinewman76
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2012
      have been searching for our beloved family dog, she is spayed and very ffriendly 7yr old mix laskan husky/chesapeke bay lab, brown in color with a white steer skull on her chest, last seen 11/23/2012. She likes to go to the logging road at the end of Ducken Rd and always comes home, however this time she did not return, there were many horse riders up on the trai that day and hoping someone saw her and took her home. Her name is MOCHA please anyone with information please contact me at 679-4374 or email at jodinewman76@... - thank you so much for any help. She is greatly missed