LOST: Young Male Black Lab Mix

  • chromegoddess00
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2012
      We lost Spocket, our 10 month old black lab/golden retriever mix in Oak Harbor. We reside just off of Swantown Rd & Monticello. He is medium-large size, with a slight build, all black with a white mark on his chest, large scar on his shoulders and his ears always sit backwards and funny. He is most likely timid and likely to run from people without encouragement. He responds well to other dogs and children, and may gravitate towards them. He is NOT agressive. He is also microchipped. Any information or possible information would be greatly appreciated. Please contact Debra despencer00@...
    • Debra Spencer
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2012
        FOUND! Thanks to a wonderful man who found him on his porch, whining and
        limping. They took him in overnight, bathed, fed and brought him in to the
        vet. They were then able to scan his microchip and contact me. We have a
        very happy family this evening. <3

        Sent from my Windows Phone