Lost Corgi in Oak Harbor!!

  • kimboni45
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2004
      A Welsh Corgi with tan and white coloring went missing from her
      owner's house on Doe Drive on 7/3. A neighbor saw the dog walking
      down the street alone at 3:30 PM and "thought nothing of it" and the
      dog has not been seen since. The dogs name is Gracie and she responds
      only to the name Gracie. Gracie is new to her environment because she
      moved up here with her family only two weeks ago from California. She
      is very sweet and well tempered and is missed very much, we hope that
      someone has seen our precious lost animal.