Re: [whidbeylostdogs] Re: Lost BLACK AND WHITE Terrier mix 10-01-12

  • Curran Chambers
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2012
      Great News!!! Lil' Mister was finally coaxed back into his new home, well hopefully his new home after this fiasco .   Thank you to all who spread the word, responded with sightings and were just genuinely kind & caring.  I have never been to Whidbey Island but all of you make it seem like the best place on earth!

      Should the little booger escape again, I know where to go first!

      Take care, play much and love deeply!!
      Curran

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2012
        CELEBRATION!