Re: [whidbeylostdogs] Re: Lost BLACK AND WHITE Terrier mix 10-01-12

  • dana linn
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2012
      a photo was posted of him this morning on drewslist. i have already deleted it, otherwise i'd send it as an attachment. i hope he is found today!

      On Oct 2, 2012, at 9:49 AM, houxcham wrote:

      > I am sorry all! I cannot figure out how to post a photo. Any help would be great! I have some good news though. I shared with his new owner that he was spoted near Eagles Nest and that is only about 1/3 mile away from them. So he is kinda sticking around.
      >
      > THANK YOU!
      >
      > --- In whidbeylostdogs@yahoogroups.com, Curran Chambers <houxcham@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Good Day All!
      > > I now realize that I posted this while I was
      > > too frantic and emotional to provide the proper information. I live in Southern
      > > Oregon and I am not familiar with your island. However, I did receive a
      > > response of a sighting on Saratoga
      > > road last night at about 6:30pm.Just past Eagle���s nest driveway heading out of
      > > Langley.
      > > He was a foster of mine and I had him for a
      > > little over a month. I called him Mister, he may respond to that. He is very
      > > sweet but apparently acting very timid up there, I did not experience this when
      > > I had him. He may respond to food and a calm approach. I have attached a photo
      > > in this email, I could not see where to post one in my original post.
      > > Thank you all for your help. I was honestly
      > > very surprised to receive any response���s � as this group did not appear to have much
      > > recent activity.
      > > Take care and keep an eye for this little
      > > sweetie.
      > > �

    • Curran Chambers
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2012
        Great News!!! Lil' Mister was finally coaxed back into his new home, well hopefully his new home after this fiasco .   Thank you to all who spread the word, responded with sightings and were just genuinely kind & caring.  I have never been to Whidbey Island but all of you make it seem like the best place on earth!

        Should the little booger escape again, I know where to go first!

        Take care, play much and love deeply!!
        Curran

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2012
          CELEBRATION!