Re: Lost BLACK AND WHITE Terrier mix 10-01-12

  • houxcham
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2012
      I am sorry all! I cannot figure out how to post a photo. Any help would be great! I have some good news though. I shared with his new owner that he was spoted near Eagles Nest and that is only about 1/3 mile away from them. So he is kinda sticking around.

      THANK YOU!

      --- In whidbeylostdogs@yahoogroups.com, Curran Chambers <houxcham@...> wrote:

      > Good Day All!
      > I now realize that I posted this while I was
      > too frantic and emotional to provide the proper information. I live in Southern
      > Oregon and I am not familiar with your island. However, I did receive a
      > response of a sighting on Saratoga
      > road last night at about 6:30pm.Just past Eagle’s nest driveway heading out of
      > Langley.
      > He was a foster of mine and I had him for a
      > little over a month. I called him Mister, he may respond to that. He is very
      > sweet but apparently acting very timid up there, I did not experience this when
      > I had him. He may respond to food and a calm approach. I have attached a photo
      > in this email, I could not see where to post one in my original post.
      > Thank you all for your help. I was honestly
      > very surprised to receive any response’s  as this group did not appear to have much
      > recent activity.
      > Take care and keep an eye for this little
      > sweetie.
      >

      > ________________________________

    • dana linn
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2012
        a photo was posted of him this morning on drewslist. i have already deleted it, otherwise i'd send it as an attachment. i hope he is found today!

        On Oct 2, 2012, at 9:49 AM, houxcham wrote:

        > I am sorry all! I cannot figure out how to post a photo. Any help would be great! I have some good news though. I shared with his new owner that he was spoted near Eagles Nest and that is only about 1/3 mile away from them. So he is kinda sticking around.
        >
        > THANK YOU!
        >
        > --- In whidbeylostdogs@yahoogroups.com, Curran Chambers <houxcham@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Good Day All!
        > > I now realize that I posted this while I was
        > > too frantic and emotional to provide the proper information. I live in Southern
        > > Oregon and I am not familiar with your island. However, I did receive a
        > > response of a sighting on Saratoga
        > > road last night at about 6:30pm.Just past Eagle���s nest driveway heading out of
        > > Langley.
        > > He was a foster of mine and I had him for a
        > > little over a month. I called him Mister, he may respond to that. He is very
        > > sweet but apparently acting very timid up there, I did not experience this when
        > > I had him. He may respond to food and a calm approach. I have attached a photo
        > > in this email, I could not see where to post one in my original post.
        > > Thank you all for your help. I was honestly
        > > very surprised to receive any response���s � as this group did not appear to have much
        > > recent activity.
        > > Take care and keep an eye for this little
        > > sweetie.
        > > �

      • Curran Chambers
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2012
          Great News!!! Lil' Mister was finally coaxed back into his new home, well hopefully his new home after this fiasco .   Thank you to all who spread the word, responded with sightings and were just genuinely kind & caring.  I have never been to Whidbey Island but all of you make it seem like the best place on earth!

          Should the little booger escape again, I know where to go first!

          Take care, play much and love deeply!!
          Curran

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 2, 2012
            CELEBRATION!