Re: [whidbeylostdogs] Lost BLACK AND WHITE Terrier mix 10-01-12

  • Curran Chambers
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2012
      Good Day All!
      I now realize that I posted this while I was
      too frantic and emotional to provide the proper information. I live in Southern
      Oregon and I am not familiar with your island. However, I did receive a
      response of a sighting on Saratoga
      road last night at about 6:30pm.Just past Eagle’s nest driveway heading out of
      Langley.
      He was a foster of mine and I had him for a
      little over a month. I called him Mister, he may respond to that. He is very
      sweet but apparently acting very timid up there, I did not experience this when
      I had him. He may respond to food and a calm approach. I have attached a photo
      in this email, I could not see where to post one in my original post.
      Thank you all for your help. I was honestly
      very surprised to receive any response’s  as this group did not appear to have much
      recent activity.
      Take care and keep an eye for this little
      sweetie.

      ________________________________
      Sweet little guy ran away from his new home today. I adopted him out to a wonderful couple there in Whidbey Island. Unfortuately he ran away this morning and they have been uable to catch him. Please call 541-941-9907 or email mailto:houxcham%40yahoo.com if you have any information and I will get you in touch with his new owners. He's a wonderful little fellow and he needs some help right now.

    • houxcham
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2012
        I am sorry all! I cannot figure out how to post a photo. Any help would be great! I have some good news though. I shared with his new owner that he was spoted near Eagles Nest and that is only about 1/3 mile away from them. So he is kinda sticking around.

        THANK YOU!

        --- In whidbeylostdogs@yahoogroups.com, Curran Chambers <houxcham@...> wrote:

        > Good Day All!
        > I now realize that I posted this while I was
        > too frantic and emotional to provide the proper information. I live in Southern
        > Oregon and I am not familiar with your island. However, I did receive a
        > response of a sighting on Saratoga
        > road last night at about 6:30pm.Just past Eagle’s nest driveway heading out of
        > Langley.
        > He was a foster of mine and I had him for a
        > little over a month. I called him Mister, he may respond to that. He is very
        > sweet but apparently acting very timid up there, I did not experience this when
        > I had him. He may respond to food and a calm approach. I have attached a photo
        > in this email, I could not see where to post one in my original post.
        > Thank you all for your help. I was honestly
        > very surprised to receive any response’s  as this group did not appear to have much
        > recent activity.
        > Take care and keep an eye for this little
        > sweetie.
        >

        > ________________________________

      • dana linn
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2012
          a photo was posted of him this morning on drewslist. i have already deleted it, otherwise i'd send it as an attachment. i hope he is found today!

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 2, 2012
            Great News!!! Lil' Mister was finally coaxed back into his new home, well hopefully his new home after this fiasco .   Thank you to all who spread the word, responded with sightings and were just genuinely kind & caring.  I have never been to Whidbey Island but all of you make it seem like the best place on earth!

            Should the little booger escape again, I know where to go first!

            Take care, play much and love deeply!!
            Curran

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 2, 2012
              CELEBRATION!