Lost BLACK AND WHITE Terrier mix 10-01-12

  • houxcham
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2012
      Sweet little guy ran away from his new home today. I adopted him out to a wonderful couple there in Whidbey Island. Unfortuately he ran away this morning and they have been uable to catch him. Please call 541-941-9907 or email houxcham@... if you have any information and I will get you in touch with his new owners. He's a wonderful little fellow and he needs some help right now.
    • Curran Chambers
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2012
        Good Day All!
        I now realize that I posted this while I was
        too frantic and emotional to provide the proper information. I live in Southern
        Oregon and I am not familiar with your island. However, I did receive a
        response of a sighting on Saratoga
        road last night at about 6:30pm.Just past Eagle’s nest driveway heading out of
        Langley.
        He was a foster of mine and I had him for a
        little over a month. I called him Mister, he may respond to that. He is very
        sweet but apparently acting very timid up there, I did not experience this when
        I had him. He may respond to food and a calm approach. I have attached a photo
        in this email, I could not see where to post one in my original post.
        Thank you all for your help. I was honestly
        very surprised to receive any response’s  as this group did not appear to have much
        recent activity.
        Take care and keep an eye for this little
        sweetie.

        ________________________________
        Sweet little guy ran away from his new home today. I adopted him out to a wonderful couple there in Whidbey Island. Unfortuately he ran away this morning and they have been uable to catch him. Please call 541-941-9907 or email mailto:houxcham%40yahoo.com if you have any information and I will get you in touch with his new owners. He's a wonderful little fellow and he needs some help right now.

      • houxcham
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2012
          I am sorry all! I cannot figure out how to post a photo. Any help would be great! I have some good news though. I shared with his new owner that he was spoted near Eagles Nest and that is only about 1/3 mile away from them. So he is kinda sticking around.

          THANK YOU!

          --- In whidbeylostdogs@yahoogroups.com, Curran Chambers <houxcham@...> wrote:

          > Good Day All!
          > I now realize that I posted this while I was
          > too frantic and emotional to provide the proper information. I live in Southern
          > Oregon and I am not familiar with your island. However, I did receive a
          > response of a sighting on Saratoga
          > road last night at about 6:30pm.Just past Eagle’s nest driveway heading out of
          > Langley.
          > He was a foster of mine and I had him for a
          > little over a month. I called him Mister, he may respond to that. He is very
          > sweet but apparently acting very timid up there, I did not experience this when
          > I had him. He may respond to food and a calm approach. I have attached a photo
          > in this email, I could not see where to post one in my original post.
          > Thank you all for your help. I was honestly
          > very surprised to receive any response’s  as this group did not appear to have much
          > recent activity.
          > Take care and keep an eye for this little
          > sweetie.
          >

          > ________________________________

        • dana linn
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 2, 2012
            a photo was posted of him this morning on drewslist. i have already deleted it, otherwise i'd send it as an attachment. i hope he is found today!

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 2, 2012
              Great News!!! Lil' Mister was finally coaxed back into his new home, well hopefully his new home after this fiasco .   Thank you to all who spread the word, responded with sightings and were just genuinely kind & caring.  I have never been to Whidbey Island but all of you make it seem like the best place on earth!

              Should the little booger escape again, I know where to go first!

              Take care, play much and love deeply!!
              Curran

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 2, 2012
                CELEBRATION!