Stray Female Yorkie - Coupeville

  • Ron and Bill @ Maxwelton Valley Gardens
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2001
      There has been a lost Yorkie in the Coupeville area for three weeks. Her
      name is Katie, and she is spayed. She is very frightened and will not allow
      people to approach her. She was last sighted at 1AM this morning at
      Lumberman's. If you sight her, or better yet, can "catch her" (using food as
      an inducement), feel free to call Elise at 678-0289 (she is not the owner,
      but a concerned woman trying to help this dog). If you do manage to get a
      hold of her, feel free to bring her to the Animal Shelter (call first -
      678-5816.)

      Ron Kerrigan

      Maxwelton Valley Gardens
      http://www.whidbey.com/mvg

      Has Your Dog Wagged Its Tail Today?
      http://www.whidbey.net/fetch

      Join the Whidbey Lost Dogs email list at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/whidbeylostdogs

      Horse around at http://www.millsequestrian.com

      Adopt a Friend at www.waif.org
    • Barbara Harper
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11, 2001
        Ron,
        I have misplaced the info to contact the people that have been looking for
        the pair of lost dogs for a few weeks now. The dogs were captain and
        shipmate or something like that.......as I was traveling home from Oak
        Harbor yesterday....going south I saw a sign that read "found 2 dogs". It is
        hard to see.....they might want to check it out. I had passed Greenbank Farm
        headed south.....just past the road south of Greenbank market where the
        houses start up along the right side of the road again. On the right....the
        sign is high up so unless you are looking for it you'd miss it. It's black
        writing on an old board posted at the end of the driveway to one of the
        houses on the right. Please pass this info onto anyone who may need it. I am
        going back to Oak Harbor today and will look for an address on my way home
        again and email you if there is one I can see.
        Thanks!
      • Lisa L. Grosso
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 11, 2001
          Barbara and Everyone at WhidbeyLostDogs,
          Shipmate, our Jack Russell Terrier and Sailor, our Miniature Schnauzer
          are still missing and it has been 3 weeks this past Sunday, 6/10. They were
          sighted about a mile from our house on 5/17 at the intersection of
          Houston Rd and Highway 525 and a Jack Russell was sighted on 6/3 at the
          intersection of Welcher Rd & Highway 20 across from the OLF landing field.
          We stuffed mailboxes and posted signs in the areas each time and spent hours
          looking but we have still not been able to locate them. I am leaving
          shortly to drive down to the road past the Greenbank Store to look for the
          sign that you saw concerning the two lost dogs. If anyone has any more
          information, please don't hesitate to contact us directly to report a
          sighting or information. A Reward is offered for their safe return.

          Thanks for the information, Barbara!

          Alex, Lisa, A.J. III Pete
          The Grosso Family
          360.678.5758
[...]

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Please send email to this group only to report a
          dog that you have lost or found.

          If you have lost your dog, don't forget to contact
          the WAIF Animal Shelter in Coupeville and the Oak Harbor
          Animal Shelter on the Seaplane Base. Visit the shelters
          yourself to check for your dog. If you have found
          a dog, notify the shelters also, as well as other
          places dog owners may contact (like the veterinary
          clinics.) A dog license tag or other ID on the dog will help return the
          animal home safely.

          If you use the REPLY function in your email program to respond to a
          message from this list, all members of the list will see your reply. If you
          want to reply to one specific message poster, please use their email address
          in a new message you create.

          Has Your Dog Wagged Its Tail Today?
          www.whidbey.net/fetch