FOUND boxer mix? Sweet boy!

  • wanderson5872
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18 3:42 PM
      Found on Saratoga near Wells Circle. Was chasing after our car so we did not feel well leaving him there in the street. We are taking him to WAIF as we knocked on many doors around where we found him and no one recognized him. He is approximately 1, unfixed, brown and white boxer-ish markings. He has on a blue collar, no tag, and was apparently fastened onto something as he has approximately 3 inches of leash still hooked to his collar ( the leash is purple and looks like he chewed it or it jut wore out). He is super friendly and loves people.