Max, missing dog since yesterday July 16,2012

  • Maria Lourdes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2012
      Max, a bishion frise dog with black and white color is missing since yesterday. He got out of the fence with chewy, his dog friend. Chewy was found in Mount Vernon, but no sign of max. We miss him so dearly. I am asking the public to help us find Max. Whoever is keeping him to have a good heart and do the right thing to call us @ telephone number (360) 679-6818. Ask for Frank or Connie. Thank you very much for your help. I will post max photo for you to identify.