Re: [whidbeylostdogs] Lost dog in Clinton?

  • Maxwelton Valley Gardens
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2004
      This sounds like ex-shelter dog "Polly Esther." She "lives" at the wood
      carving place in that area and has been reported as being a stray before.
      Not sure of her new name or why no name tags.

      Ron Kerrigan

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 2004
        This dog was here about 4 years ago and was named and still is "Tora",
        female shep./Rott mix. She was already redeemed. Donna