LOST RED DOG

  • sebo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2012
      Lost 50 lb medium build red dog. Looks like a fox. Lost 7/7/12 in Putney Woods off of Lone Lake Road. My dogs name is LUPE, is 10 years old and is on medication. He took off through the woods on Coyote trail after hearing a pack of howling coyotes. It was around 8:00PM. If anyone sees him I would greatly appreciate either you keeping him for me if he is foumd or emailing me at: iamsela@....

      Thank you so very much