Found Cat

  • courtney312312
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2012
      I know this is a message board for dogs but we have found this lovely friendly cat and had nowhere else to turn.

      It is a black shorthair cat with a pink collar and bell. Very personable and sweet. It has visited our home late at night crying to come in and is breaking our hearts. It has also been spotted during the day by the Corner Store on Cultus Bay road.

      If you know of anyone who is missing this lovely cat please let us know and we'd be happy to take it where ever is needed.

      My email is: courtney.ellen@... or phone number: (360) 579-2443.

      If you need a picture we're also happy to get one on the next midnight visit!

      Thank you for any help!

      Courtney