Deception Pass Dog--Bowman Bay Campground/trail to tide pools

  • citygirl130@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2012
      Seen this dog several times now in the past month or so, always hanging around the Bowman Bay rec area/campground, usually on the trail up past campsite 281 to the Rosario headlands and the tide pools--looks to be a brown and white Aussie shepard mix, maybe? Very matted fur, looks like it's been out on its own for quite the while. Extremely skittish, bolts whenever we see it on the trail. Anyone seen this dog before? Know if it's fed at the campground?
    • Teri
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2012
        He must live around there.  A couple of months ago we saw the same dog on the road, Cornet Bay Rd.
        He went down a drive way.