Lost Dog (Greenbank)

  • Cougar@CasaDelGato.Com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2012
      My dog wandered off yesterday (actually, followed the other dog away when he broke his tether!) and hasn't come back yet.
      I was able to catch my other dog, but Radio hasn't come back yet.
      She is around 50lbs, white/tan, blue collar.
      Answers to the name of "Radio".
      Last seen near Greenbank on Bakken Rd.

      http://john.casadelgato.com/sites/john.casadelgato.com/files/Book_page/My_Pets/Dog-Radio.jpg

      --