lost golden retrievers

  • serenan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2012
      My young male very light golden retriever and my older female took off from my home on Ribbit Rd on the back side of Lone Lake about 45 minutes ago. Aspen, the female has a patterned collar on and is very gentle. Zen is an almost white gangly 10 month old male. His collar is at home. Both will come when called. If seen/found please call Serena at 360 929-3942