Missing Cat! Siamese Mix (White/Grey with blue eyes)

  • danie.hadsall
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2012
      Hello,

      I am missing my 1 year old-ish siamese mix cat as of today 4-24-2012, came home and my window had somehow fallen out...
      I live in Whidbey Apts right next to the Navy base. I am hoping she is still around that area.

      She is mostly white, with light grey stripes and her tail is a mix of dark/light grey. She has bright blue eyes, and a tattoo of a "1" in her ear. She is spayed, kinda skiddish (She was found as a stray when I adopted her) but very sweet. No collar...

      I love this cat, if you know of anything or find her PLEASE contact me at 360 929 6003 at anytime. Just ask for Danielle.

      Thanks!