MISSING PUPPY

  • Tink-e-bell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2012
      MISSING or STOLEN Puppy!!!
      Noticed missing about 11:00AM on 3/30/12
      NAME: Shasta
      AGE: 11 weeks old
      COLOR/MARKINGS: White Body with buff colored ears
      About 20 lbs
      Responds to "Puppy, Puppy"
      LOCATION: Keystone Hill Road/ Big Cedar Lane COUPEVILLE AREA
      Please help me find her.
      $200 reward
      IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL, even if you see someone with a similar puppy please ask them about it, please. I just want my puppy back.

      MAY have been picked up was with husky, found husky without puppy 2 hours later all confused with out the puppy.