FOUND Young Male medium sized Beagle/terrier looking dog.

  • swansonthomas38
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2012
      This little dog showed up on my doorstep last Tuesday. We live near the end of Possession Road. He has no collar and I have taken him to the vet to see if he has a microchip-he does not. He is well trained and so far has not barked at all. We have notified WAIF and all of the vets on the south end. Please contact if you have lost your dog and think it might be yours.