Lost lab/border collie mix on Double Bluff

  • lucas13lucas
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2012
      My dog Bob took off from Double Bluff beach in Freeland at about 4pm today. He has longish black hair with dark brown mixed in, weighs about 55 lbs. and is tagged and chipped. He is also wearing an Invisible Fence collar and has a tiny green bow on one of the collars left from his last grooming. Please call 360-221-4094. He is friendly.