Boxer missing

  • madilyn_hunt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2012
      My boxer went missing on January 16th, he was picked up by monkey hill, and taken to Alamo. Then ran off again. He has two white markings on his chest, and neck. The marking on chest is the shape of Texas the state, and arrow on his neck. Hes wearing a red collar. Hes on the skinny side, and very friendly. If you see him please let me know. I miss him very much.