Missing (Greenbank): Pair of dogs, 70lb male brown, 50lb cream female

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2012
      Both dogs disappeared sometime before lunch, and I haven't been able to find them.
      Both are very friendly. Female has tag with my name and address on her collar. (Male left his collar at home...)
      Male's name is Gunner, Female is Radio.
    • John G. Lussmyer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2012
        On 1/10/2012 4:04 PM, John wrote:
        > Both dogs disappeared sometime before lunch, and I haven't been able to find them.
        > Both are very friendly. Female has tag with my name and address on her collar. (Male left his collar at home...)
        > Male's name is Gunner, Female is Radio.
        Both just arrived home again. Apparently they got tired of their
        vacation...