Dog lost near French Road Firestation in Clinton FOUND

  • Ron Kerrigan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2011
      I put some food in her dish inside my greenhouse and when she came back to eat I managed to close the door behind her. She looks none the worse for wear despite almost 24 ours on her own. Thank you to everyone who helped look or showed support in my search for Shady.

      Ron

      Helping Senior Dogs in their Golden years
      http://www.oldoghaven.org

      Support ODH with the ODH VISA Card: http://www.cardpartner.com/app/odh