Lost shepherd mix. Maxwelton beach Area Clinton More Info

  • Ron Kerrigan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2011
      Sorry to be vague on my first posting. Was on the way out again to look for her.

      The dog went missing (and still is) around Noon today, Thurs, Dec. 22 from the area around the fire station on French and Bailey Roads. She was spotted a few times on the road but is very skittish and ran off into the woods. This is a new dog to me so she doesn't really know me or her new home. She does have my info on her tag, though.

      Thanks.

      Ron