Dog found on Saratoga Road north of Fox Spit road

  • Linda Frasier
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2011
      Around 7:30 tonight, my husband found a somewhat elderly black and white medium sized female (I'm pretty sure) dog, floppy ears. The white areas have small black spots on them. Red collar, no tags. We have it here at the house. It was almost hit by a car, which is why he picked it up. Respond, and we can give you your dog back!