Lost Shepherd Mix

  • ashauck81
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2011
      At about 12:30pm today, Saturday November 5th, my 11 year old dog went missing. He was last seen in our yard on Redwood Drive which is right off Wintergreen Drive near Deer Lake in Clinton. He is a medium sized shepherd mix that answers to the name of Guinness. He is black and tan with floppy ears, shaggy hair, and a green collar. Also, his four front teeth are missing and he is neutered. He may have been wandering around on Wintergreen Drive and been picked up by someone. He is extremely friendly. If anyone has seen him please contact me right away. My name is Amanda and my number is 341-1073. Thank you.