Lost Blue Healer! Female answers to "Red"

  • sweetmischievouspooka
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2011
      "Red" took off from our house yesterday, Tuesday Oct.25th, 2011, on State Route 20 (Whidby Island side)in the general direction of deception pass. She is white, black and brown. She is not wearing a collar. She is loved and already deeply missed. We'd be gratefully for any help.

      Any information regarding Red please contact Don at (509)429-4098
      Or Desiree at (858)386-9794 or the DuBois at (360)675-6839

      Thank you soooo much!