German Shepherd Males

  • Amber Kizer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2011
      Hello,

      A facebook friend mentioned this so I'm hoping it'll work to find these
      guys' home. Help, please! These two gorgeous boys wandered into my yard (off
      of Ewing/Maxwelton) this afternoon about noon. They look like pure bred
      German Shepherds-I think they are fixed. They are wearing red collars but no
      tags or ID. They look well cared for but muddy like they've gone on an
      adventure. They follow simple commands and are friendly (aside from chasing
      my chickens and cats which is pretty normal behavior for most dogs). They
      didn't like having their pictures taken so this is as good as it gets. Have
      called the vets and no one has reported them missing-called WAIF and will
      have to call Animal Control if we can't find their home quickly. Someone has
      to recognize them. Thanks so much for any help!

      Call Amber

      321 8523

      Or Email <mailto:Amber@...> Amber@...