Loose border collie & grey dog Bailey Road Clinton WA

  • shipsflyover
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2011
      I was just driving down Bailey Road and I saw a black & white border collie with a medium rough coat. Looked dirty and wet and worried. Very smart - scooted to the side of the road and sat in the bushes as cars went by. Grey dog disappeared into the bushes. I did not get a good look at the grey dog but it was about the same size as the BC and I don't think it was a BC.

      BC was black & white with classic markings, one prick ear, one folded over. Looked really sad as I drove by. I'd have picked them up but had my dogs in the car with me and that would not have worked out.

      They were on Bailey Road about 2-3 blocks from Cultus Bay Road, and when I saw them they were headed south, toward Cultus Bay Road.

      This is in Clinton, south end of the island - very south end. Hope their owners find them. Both dogs looked scared, concerned, and lost.