Lost Indoor Cat 9/14/11

  • awmrms@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2011
      My indoor cat disappeared on September 14, 2011. Somehow our back door was opened while we were gone and since then we haven't seen our cat. His name is Sunny and is mostly black with white on his paws and a few white spots on his chest. A distinct feature of his is he has a stub for a tail. He is a declawed indoor cat that isn't used to being outdoors at all. If you have seen him please call (785)979-0187 or (360)320-3461. The location of his disappearance is Redwing Dr and Heller Rd in Oak Harbor, WA. Any help would be greatly appreciated