all white pit bull

  • Mary Jane Sarbaugh
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2011
      My neighbors lost thier dog "Kujo".........from Forest Knoll Lane (between Bayview Rd and 525) Monday night. 6 yr all white un-neutered male pit bull. floppy ears, long tail, 50 lbs. friendly with people and most dogs...not with cats. May be limping from a front paw injury.
      If you have seen him or know where he might be please contact: 360-632-5625 or 221-0243