Lost Our Blue Nose Brindal pitbull 2 Yr. Old Male Dog

  • doc_com85
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2011
      about 5:30pm. on Thursday Sep. 1st 2011 our blue nose pitbull got loose on East Sleeper Rd. He is a smaller pit bull, with a blue nose, brindal everywhere with two front white paws, a white chest, with a white streak going over his neck. He has a retractible leash attached to his chain linked collar. Apparently someone about 6:30pm on thursday found a brindal pitbull about one mile down from sleeper in the trailor park and was trying to get a hold of someone who worked with the animal shelter. Please please PLEASE if anyone knows anything about this give us a call at 1-360-675-1080 and ask for Lynn. Thank You.