NEW UPDATE: 2 LOST DOGS - Central Whidbey

  • grosso@whidbey.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2001
      LOST Sunday, 5/13; Both Sighted 5/17 1 mile from home
      LOST DOGS: Jack Russell Terrier-Shipmate-white w/gold head markings
      Miniature Schnauzer-Sailor-black to gray w/brown muzzle

      ALL,
      Just got a call from a Coupeville resident who reports seeing a
      Jack Russell Terrier this past Sunday, 6/3, at the intersection of
      Highway 20 and Welcher Rd, across from OLF Coupeville landing strip.
      While he didn't see our other dog, the Miniature Schnauzer, this is
      only a few miles from our home north of where they were sighted on
      5/17. We plan to post the area with signs this afternoon and put
      notices in mail boxes. We appreciate all of you keeping your eyes out
      for our dogs and calling us if you have any further sightings.

      Thanks Sam! : )

      The Grosso Family
      360.678.5758