Lost bird

  • adnilthegreat
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28 4:27 PM
      Lost Saturday 8/20, a male green rump parrotlet. Green with blue on
      wings, pink beak, about 4" long (smaller than a parakeet/budgie).
      Missing tail feathers. Has stainless steel closed band.: I'm pretty sure
      the year is 2000, the aviary is in Oregon. Tame and might land on
      someone and get taken home. I love him dearly. Let me know even if you
      found him dead so I can stop obsessing.
      Linda Frasier730-2574

    • Mark Gaggia
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28 8:02 PM
        Please tell us where we might be looking? MG