Found Jack Russell female on East Harbor Road

  • yeehaw_2
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2011
      Wednesday 8/24 I found a young adult female J.Russell running down the center of E.Harbor Road toward Freeland. near the Optometrist just before Vinton rd. I took her to Dr. Parent's Vet Hospital 331-3100. They plan on handing her over to W.A.I.F. today. She seems well fed and not too old. She jumped right into my car and was panting hard. If you might know her try Dr. Parent or the shelter in Coupeville. She had no tags or chip.