LOST BIG BLACK DOG

  • goofyjenb792
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9 6:22 PM
      My sons were walking our dog Tia on Monday Aug 8th in the Sea plane Base housing. She ran into the trees and we have not been able to find her since. She is a black lab mix. she has droopy ears, she is a very stout she is wearing a purple collar with a black braided nylon leash attached. The leash has reflective material on it. Her fur is short and in regular light looks black, when light is on her or in the sun her fur appears to have red highlights. She is a very good dog. but gets scared and timid around some men. If you find her or know any information to help us find her please call 360-929-5227 Thank you!