We Found RESCUE

  • laceyg260
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2011
      We found our Rhodesian Ridgeback Rescue, thank you to whomever called WAIF. we had kept in touch with WAIF throughout the weekend, but they didn't seem to make the connection with the dog we were looking for and the dog they had since noon on Wednesday 7/27 when he went missing. He is home now and happy as ever to see all his friends on our farm.

      Thanks again,
      Lacey