LOST DOG - Rhodesian Ridgeback mix

  • laceyg260
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      While away on a camping trip our Rhodesian Ridgeback mix went missing on 7/27 anytime between 8am and 12pm. We live on Clearview Lane in Maple Glen just outside of freeland on Newman Road. His name is RESCUE and he is a super sweet dog. He is tan in color with a white chest and white paws. He is approx. nine years old and has grey hair around his muzzel and eyes. He has all his shots, rabies and his 2010 county license on his collar, the collar is green in color, it is worn and frayed, however it's his favorite to wear. We have contacted WAIF since he went missing last wednesday but have had no luck finding him. I just heard about this group and am thankful to be able to reach out. If you have seen RESCUE please contact myself Lacey my cell is 360-632-4548.

      Thank you, Thank you!