Found Black & White Dog on Wilkinson Road, Langley

  • Mike & Karen White
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2011
      We were driving home around 3:45 pm today and found this lost dog on
      Wilkinson Road in Langley. When we opened our car door, he jumped right in.

      It is a male black and white Lhasa apso mix that has recently been
      groomed. Wears a black collar with no tags. Very friendly. We called
      WAIF and will will also post on Drew's List. Please see attached pics
      as he is obviously someone's beloved pet.

      He is at our home at 5133 View Road, Langley. Our number is 360-221-2533.

      /Karen & Mike White